RA 3.0 serum is the perfect introduction to retinoic acid for the treatments of photo ageing and also preparation for more stimulating ingredients. This product will indicate how your skin tolerates retinoid acid. If you do not experience any sensitivity with RA 3.0 serum you might want to step up to RA 5.0 serum.
The difference between RA Cream and RA 3.0 serum is the base that it is formulated in. The serum might allow more retinoid acid ester to penetrate but the potency of the products will be very much the same.
Instructions for use
Nighttime use only!
After cleansing and drying skin, apply 2-3 small pea size drops of the serum directly onto your skin with the dropper.
Massage lightly to spread it over your skin and allow it to penetrate.
Apply a NON-retinoid containing night cream over top of your serum.
It is essential to wash the skin in the morning and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen when using retinoid on your skin.
- As retinoids are well known for their sun-sensitising effects, we do advise that you wash off any excess product in the morning. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen containing an SPF of 30 or more daily.
- Stop use of the product 3 days before and 5 days after resurfacing and other in-office treatments
- Do NOT use during pregnancy
- The tight feeling after the first few nights of application is a normal result and will resolve spontaneously
- Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening)