Luminesce Evening Glow is designed to inhibit the production of excess pigmentation while also activating the natural exfoliation processes of cells that already contain melanin. In this way, a vast improvement is achieved in curbing hyperpigmentation.
Instructions for use:
- After cleansing the skin, apply one pump to the face, neck and décolleté.
- Evening Glow is applied over Correctives Brighter Concentrate.
Special Precautions for Evening Glow
- Phase the product into your skincare routine.
- NIGHT TIME USE ONLY
- STOP the product three nights before and five nights after in-salon peels or invasive treatments.
- Even though there was no significant increase in retinoid levels in the blood of fertile females using the product – it has not been tested during pregnancy. For this reason, we would not suggest that it’s used when pregnant.
- The skin might become dry initially, but this will resolve as skin cell turnover is activated.